April 07, 2011

Manic Retarded: The ins and outs of bursting retardation spurts.

I hate being so stubborn. Somehow my malleable nature hardens when it is my mind that needs adjusting.

I'm still bent on Mr. California. I could be asked out every day, nudged by friends in others' directions, even my fake facebook boyfriend fails to excite.

Acceptance of this unbreakable bond between my computer Mac and me resulted in more propositions. Boys want the forbidden fruit. Is it the chase, the game? Probably not. I guess since they have all continued to try and get me out after finding out Mac is really my Mac, shows they might just be really interested.

I wish I could be okay with dating someone. That would be healthy. That would make sense.
It would probably do me good. It's not like any of them are creepy or stupid. Hell- so far, they've all been good picks. So what is wrong with me? The clock ticks on... I'm in no hurry to venture out there..
My heart lingers on him, hoping, really really hoping that some small chance remains that he has the same feelings still. (That is, if he ever truly did).

He ignores me. Calls me at random and stays impersonal. It's so unfair because he knows I'll do anything for him. Does he know, for real, that I'm not seeing someone? Does it matter to him?
Does he want me to move on? Really?

Bassnectar - Underwater feat. Tina Malia
I must be cursed with manic-retarded- If not yet a clinical term... I think it qualifies.